How it works:
1. You submit your order/request online by clicking the “Request a delivery” button below.
2. Your request is assigned to a volunteer who has confirmed they:
- Are healthy.
- Have not traveled out-of-country in the past 14 days.
- Have not knowingly come in contact with a sick person in the past 14 days.
- Have been practicing physical distancing.
- Do not have any underlying medical condition that increases their risk from COVID-19.
- Are following best practices when shopping such as regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
3. That volunteer will contact you to confirm they have your order and discuss any details.
4. The volunteer will purchase the food personally and contact you when they have completed the shopping to notify you of the amount spent so you can prepare a reimbursement payment. (There is no cost for the service, your only cost is for the items purchased)
5. You will either leave an envelope with cash, a check made out to the volunteer, or use a service such as Venmo, Zelle or Paypal to reimburse them.
6. They will leave the groceries on your front porch and take the envelope with the reimbursement funds.